Photobucket

Mod Podge Word Blocks

Friday, June 24, 2011
Word blocks that I made my Dad for Father's Day: 


Supplies used: Some 2" by 4" blocks of wood (& one larger block), Paper Mod Podge (matte), scrapbook paper, and a small foam brush. 


I cut the 2" by 4" into seven sections, in order to spell out the word I wanted, and then spray painted those sections black.


After the blocks had dried, I started cutting out the pieces of paper that I would soon Mod Podge onto the blocks. I cut out one rectangle to cover the face of the blocks, some small pieces for decorations, and then the letters.

I spread a single layer of Paper Mod Podge onto the front of the block with my foam brush and then stuck on the first layer of paper. I did the same thing with the letters and other small pieces of paper.

Let dry for 24 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment